As the late night sounds of fire crackers rapidly pop & snap outside my window, I realize we are getting closer and closer to the biggest holiday of the summer. That’s Right 4th of July!!! S.H.E. Event planning loves the summer season but especially 4th of July because of the fun, spirited way it brings family and close friends together. Whether your cooking out in the backyard, lounging poolside, or checking out the fireworks, enjoy the moment and celebrate the Birthday of our country!!!!
Check out this Seersucker inspired Fourth of July Dessert Table we discovered!
Hosting a 4th of July event? Need a little help? We’d Love to know!
Email us or feel free to leave a comment!
And of course
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!
May was such a fun and exciting month for us! We had the pleasure of working with not one but two incredible Non-Profit organizations. S.H.E. Event Planning had the opportunity to work with the Dorchester YMCA for their Spring Healthy Kids Fair! We were able to customize a unique Face paint Station & Healthy Snack Bar for over 50 families. It was a day filled with Healthy treats and LOTS of SMILES. Next we turned our efforts towards The Community Call, as we participated in their annual Play it Forward event at the Parkman Bandstand in the Boston Commons. We were able to support the performing art students of Boston Collegiate High school, while providing tasty treats from our custom Cupcake Bar! S.H.E Event planning prides itself on always giving back to our local community. Next week we are SUPER SIKED to be producing a Princess Baby Shower, for a close family friend and first time Mother-to- Be. We can’t wait to see all of the Princess inspired details for this event, be on the look out for those photos! As for Next month, we can’t wait to coordinate the Country Chic style picnic for the Pratt Family Reunion. We look forward to the upcoming season of Summer Celebrations. Keep in touch with us and let us know about your upcoming events. And remember S.H.E. Event planning strives to create special moments to be remembered….
Here’s a little Tip: Why Stress the little stuff, Keep calm and Hire an Event Planner!
S.H.E. Event Planning
5 Reasons why to hire an Event Planner?
So you‘re planning an event and there’s a million and one things to do. Rent a hall, order the cake, book the Dj, the list could go on. But question is should you hire an Event Planner? Of Course! And here’s why.
5. Budget: Most people feel that they can not afford to hire an event planner. But that’s not true! An event planners job is to help you save time and money. No budget is too small to hire an event planner. The more honest you are with yourself about the budget the more realistic the outcome of your event!
4. Balancing Stress & Organizing Time: Like the average person your days are pretty busy, with work, school, household errands, and making a little time for yourself. Do you really have the time to handle planning an event from start to finish without feeling tired, stressed, and over whelmed? An event planner will help you relive tons of stress by assisting with those small details one could easily overlook. Like, forgetting to pickup the cake before the bakery closes! When hosting an event you want to be able to enjoy the moment. An event planner will allow you to enjoy that experience WITHOUT -WORRYING about those small details.
3. Catered To You: Your planner creates an event based on your vision, personal style and cultural taste. An event planner makes sure that your event day surpasses all expectations and turns your event dreams into real special moments to be remembered.
2. Just in Case: A professional event planner is skilled and experienced at handling unexpected situations. The goal for any event planner is to always go above and beyond for every client. And to devise solutions to make your day perfect, no matter what it takes.
1. In the Know: A savvy and creative event planner keeps up with all the latest industry trends and stay ahead of the curve. They have the ability to suggest out of the box ideas that will add personalization and a wow factor to your special event!
– Myesha Slaughter Event Designer
Planning an event we want to know about it! Contact us at: Sheeventplanning@gmail.com
Hello and Welcome to the creative soul of S.H.E. Event Planning! We are excited about entering the wonderful world of blogging. A little about us, who we are and what we do. S.H.E. Event Planning was founded in Boston,Massachusetts in 2010. Owner and creative event designer Myesha Slaughter established S.H.E. to provide professional event services to Boston and surrounding New England areas. S.H.E. Event Planning specializes in custom, themed event decorum. We are passionate about event design and giving each clients event that Unique WOW factor that leave every one of your guest in awe. As event professionals we pride ourselves on always providing exceptional service by executing each and every event seamlessly, and meeting every clients specific needs. We look forward to sharing our event experiences with you and we hope you all join us on this exciting journey!
S.H.E. Event Planning